Lucid Intent? No
This dream has been viewed 280 times.
I've had plenty to dream, but too much of them just don't make any sense, and I also haven't been feeling like writing them. Here's some bits and peices.
1. In one dream I am at a large indoor swimming pool that has a killer whale in it. Beside the pool are various large quantities of fruits. I kick some apples into the water and the whale eats them. I was sure it wouldn't, but I throw more and more in and it eats everything. I throw all the fruit into the pool one sort at a time. First all the apples, then all the blackberries and then all the cherries. The whale eats it all. I fed it the cherries last, still amused it would eat fruit at all.
In the same dream I decend underground with a very short man in a very tiny elevator. Or maybe he wasn't short, maybe I was really tall. I expect there to be some sort of secret underground medical lab.
2. In another dream I keep picking up very large rubies. They're about the size of a stack of two cassette tapes. I find many of them. I forget where I find them, or if in fact I was stealing them. Which is also highly possible. In any case I wasn't paying for them.
3. I seem to have a super long tounge, and I cut off as much of it as a can along a large blade that is for whatever reason affixed to a wall.
4. I see a living skeleton creature with a crown and it also has bat wings. I look away immediately, too frightened of it. I think I encounter it again and fight with it, beating it practically to a pulp, but I break it up, and I am never happy with how much I have damaged the monster. Until I am literally biting it trying to puliverize into as small parts as possible. I stop myself, after a couple of gnaws, and decide that biting the monster is really gross. Thing is, it was still alive, even though it was mostly a heap of broken bones. I remain terrified of the thing throughout the dream.
5. I over hear strangely dressed beings in rich looking garb talking about me. They say something about that I am doing just what I am supposed to be doing. I don't understand what they were talking about, though.
6. I accidentally find a sleeping dragon. It is a sort of goldish color. I forget why, but I have to wake it up. I don't remember how I do it, but when it gets up it's like everyone else around has never seen it before. Even though it was really big and just out there not even hiding. I forget what happens in that dream.