Walking out the back door with my husband, he discarded a carcass of a pig, for some reason the head and the front two feet. Being a vegetarian I shuddered and was thankful that I no longer eat meat and I thought well it was careless of him to do that because many animals will get into it, our dogs for one and the rabbit that comes and stays with us for two. So I stopped and pondered the rabbit a bit...a fairly scragly looking one with sliver like hair and I thought you know I shouldRead More...
- Did you know you can click "Click to Like this Dream" on dreams you enjoyed reading and it will help us determine dream of the day?
- Be sure to check out our updated forum, and let's get some discussion going!
- Don't forget to check out our Blog!
- Join our Facebook Discussion group!
- Follow Us on Twitter @dreamjournal