I was framed for a murder by a man I had met hours before that day. He approached me and I didn't suspect anything, we just talked but it turns out he just wanted to get someone's fingerprints to kill a man and get away with it. I tell the truth to the authorities while I'm crying and desperate, and, luckily enough, they believe me and find him guilty. They put him in a zoo-like jail: he's in a cage sorrounded by visitors and tourists, he yells "What are yRead More...
- Did you know you can click "Click to Like this Dream" on dreams you enjoyed reading and it will help us determine dream of the day?
- Be sure to check out our updated forum, and let's get some discussion going!
- Don't forget to check out our Blog!
- Join our Facebook Discussion group!
- Follow Us on Twitter @dreamjournal