Morning of January 1, 1983. Saturday. I am in the Loomis Street northeast bedroom. The time is not known. I am with my "mystery girl" (she is on my left) and it seems she has a headscarf at one point with a heart motif. Our heads are oriented to the west wall, the opposite direction I slept in that room in reality. My brother-in-law Bob appears in the doorway, pushing back the curtains (but does not actRead More...
- Did you know you can click "Click to Like this Dream" on dreams you enjoyed reading and it will help us determine dream of the day?
- Be sure to check out our updated forum, and let's get some discussion going!
- Don't forget to check out our Blog!
- Join our Facebook Discussion group!
- Follow Us on Twitter @dreamjournal