Morning of January 16, 2017. Monday. I am in some sort of undefined location with a degree of liminality, uncertain of whether being indoors or outdoors. Rather than waking, I become more aware of my imaginary physical body within the dream state. I feel a very small weight on my upper back and a sort of wiggling movement. I see that what I have retrieved is a large crab spider which I now hold in my left hand. I do not seem to be wearing aRead More...
- Did you know you can click "Click to Like this Dream" on dreams you enjoyed reading and it will help us determine dream of the day?
- Be sure to check out our updated forum, and let's get some discussion going!
- Don't forget to check out our Blog!
- Join our Facebook Discussion group!
- Follow Us on Twitter @dreamjournal